Speaker: Amy Fischbach, a contributing editor for Transmission and Distribution World magazine and incoming president of the national ASBPE, is a finalist for a national award for the special section titled Electric Utility Operations. Fischbach contributed “Once a Lineman, Always a Lineman” to the award-winning special section. In her presentation, she will talk about the work that went into the winning entry and share copies of the section with the attendees.
What you'll take away from the presentation:
- How to tackle technical topics.
- How to reach out to your readers.
- How to use strong images to tie a special section together visually.
Add to my calendar
Plaza III RestaurantMenu:
Kansas City, MO 64112
- First course: Plaza III Garden Salad
- Entree: Your choice of Filet Mignon, Grilled Scallops & Shrimp, Grilled Breast of Chicken or Vegetarian option
- Plus dessert: Your choice of Creme Brulee or Chocolate Truffle Cake
For more information, contact: Danica Tormohlen, email@example.com, 816-803-8103